View Profile ruinnewb

28 Movie Reviews

Amazing!

I demand a sequel!

Pretty good!

I thought it was fairly funny! It was much better than i could do, that's for sure!
It got MUCH better in the middle. I like your animation style too! Stick to black and white! Pretty good song too!
5/5 And 9/10

HEY!

WHAT THE HELL?! ( No caps! ) Err.. Umm.. Thanks for putting me in your flash i guess... 0_O

cHunter responds:

lol k

17 Game Reviews

This was a...

Pretty good game, considering that it was rushed! But still, i had fun with it..
8/10-5/5

Great Game.

Great Game With Great GamePlay.. The Graphic's Were Awsome And So Was the Sound!

But.. The Game Needed More Weapon's and Upgrades..

9/10 5/5

Great!

This game came out around 2 year's ago on other websites and is new on newgrounds. The things are......................
1.Lower prices
2.Need more money
3.Make weapon's faster
4. More health
5:Slower bird's
Other than that it's a very fun challenge'ing game! ^.^

15 Audio Reviews

....

I sex to this.. Does that make me a bad person? Other than that, it was a really good melody. Makes you feel like time is just flying by!
Of course you get a 5/5 and a 10/10. Great job.

^.^

I agree with Ethan. It's perfectly Balcanced! A great Remix! You my friend have great skill! I hope to see more of your work!
10/10 5/5

Skela responds:

Indeed you will!
And thanks for the positiv comment :)

OMG I LOVE THIS!

I agree with skela, i think ive heard this somewhere else....
anyways THIS IS TEH AWSOME! The beat to is perfect! it's something you can move with! This song should be in some T.V show! Great song, you are the next Mozart!
~ruinnewb 5/5 9/10 + sorry for me has bad grammer! lol ^.^

1 Art Review

Great!

You said the quality isn't as good as you wanted it to be. It looks amazing to me though! Then again i am a sucker for art.

(Removed)